Saturday, April 2, 2011

Kallee and Lilly

 Kallee and Lilly are two of my favorite little sisters to photograph. I first photographed Kallee when she was 18 months old, right after I opened my studio... I'm sure I'll add some of those images at some point too! I got to photograph the girls (and later with their little brother) a few times a year, and had a great time each time I saw them. Their mom told me that they liked to play "Miss Kristi" and would walk around the house telling each other where to sit, and pretending to take pictures of the other. How can I not love that!

This particular session was at their new 'old' farmhouse. They hadn't even moved in yet, as the place needed some work, but it provided a great setting for photos!
The girls 'fishing'

 Kallee by the front door.
 Reading on the front steps.
 Kallee digging her garden.
 Trying to calm Lilly.
 A girl and her cow... now that's love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
;