Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Samuel and Meg

OK, so yeah, I'm a bit picture heavy in my posts, especially when it comes to weddings, and even more so when it comes to the weddings of my family! But, here's a few, ok, a lot, of my brothers wedding pictures.

The groom and his sisters (obviously I didn't take this one!)
The Wedding Party out at Shiloh Church.
Hiding kisses from the camera...
Hiding kisses from the peepers in the church!
Everyone on a teeny little narrow road... yes, a few people got blocked
But here's the whole wedding party!
Again, my signature 'spinning bride' image
I love these 'unknown' shots.
The drink table and guest favors all in one. Each guest took home a glass of their choice!
Cheers!
The Cake Topper
Father-Daughter Dance
First Dance

I like to try to get one of each of the Bride and Grooms hands during the first dance, get the rings etc. 
And my usual way to end the wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
;