Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sara

I photographed Sara's Senior portraits during several different sessions. Once during the summer, Once in the fall, and then again over New Years... She's my cousin, and lives 14 hours away, so getting to see her for all these sessions was so fun! These are a few of my favorites from her summer session. We were at our Family Reunion at Camp CILCA  for the week. I loved the fact that after she saw the first few (on the back of the camera) she said "WOW, senior pictures! Holy Cow! I'm gonna be a Senior!" It was great!
I also photographed my cousin Emmalynn's portraits at the same time (to be posted later). They wanted this image together with this particular beach towel because they'd had the same towel while growing up.

.
Sara is so beautiful. My oldest daughter, Kaygan, looks just like Sara's baby pictures. If she continues to look like Sara as she grows up, my husband is going to have his work cut out for him!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
;